Former fiancée of Kei Komuro's mother releases comments: "I've asked Kei to convey her own wishes..."

 Former fiancée of Kei Komuro's mother releases comments: "I've asked Kei to convey her own wishes..."




 

On the 10th, the former fiancé of Kei Komuro's (30) mother, Kayo, released a comment to the media. He said that he and Ms. Komuro have been discussing the financial trouble with Ms. Kayo through his agent, and that he would like to resolve the issue as soon as possible and inform everyone about it. Komuro will marry Princess Mako, 29, the eldest daughter of the Akishino family, on the 26th of this month.

 

 On the first day of this month, the lawyer for Mr. Komuro's side said, "Our intention to pay the settlement has not changed," and proposed that Mr. Komuro discuss the matter with the former fiancee instead of Ms. Kayo, who is not feeling well. The former fiancé is demanding that he first discuss the matter with Ms. Kayo before negotiating the financial aspect, and insists that "the other party to the discussion is only Ms. Kayo.

 

The full text of the ex-fiancee's comments is as follows:

 

To the Press:

 

 I am very sorry that the financial issues between myself and Ms. Kayo Komuro are still disturbing the world. I am still in discussions with Mr. Ueshiba, the attorney representing Ms. Kayo Komuro and Mr. Kei, through my representative. I cannot go into the details, but Kayo Komuro's health condition has deteriorated, followed by the announcement of Mako's illness. I am keenly aware of my responsibility, and I am sincerely sorry.

 

 In the past, when Mako's documents were made public, I told her through my agent that I would not ask for any money or meet with Kayo. This was because I felt that the financial issues I was involved in were becoming a major obstacle for the two of them.

 

 Since then, unexpected developments such as the release of Kei's documents and the proposal of a settlement have led to negotiations again.

 

There was no progress on Kayo's proposal for settlement money due to her health problems. In the meantime, I received a letter from Attorney Ueshiba stating that Kei would like to make a proposal on behalf of Kayo. I have asked him to convey Kei's intention to me, but I have yet to receive it. Originally, I wanted to avoid involving Kei in the problems between Kayo and me. The reason why I wanted to know Kei-san's intentions is not only because I don't know the details of the exchange of money, but also because I wanted to know how Kei-san, who wrote the document in April this year, would feel about the proposal.

 

 We had planned to wait until Kayo's health recovered, but we couldn't ignore Kei's feelings as she was about to get married, so we were struggling to figure out what to do.

 

I believe that the media is very eager to cover the story. One of the reporters told me that it is not fair to respond only to a few magazines. I think you are right. It's hard to answer, but every reporter who has interviewed me so far has only listened to one side of the story, which can be painful at times. There was no one I could trust. I hope you can understand that.

 

I apologize for my rudeness, but I hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible and let you all know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kei Komuro Listed at Major U.S. Law Firm :There are Also Allegations of Career Fraud

Kei Komuro Receives "JFK Award": a New Allegation of Career Fraud?

Kei Komuro's Mother Criminally Charged with Fraud

What is Kei Komuro's Debt Problem

Classmate Bullying by Komuro

US to Pay for Mako and Kei's Security in the US, Japan Reports

Reported Scandals: The Japanese Will Never Accept Komuro

Mako Komuro and Kei Attend Funeral of Mako's grandfather with Akishino Family

Kei Komuro Fails NY State Bar Exam?