Full text of Princess Aiko's Impressions of Adulthood

 


(The main article is here)

On the 1st of December, Her Imperial Highness Princess Toshinomiya Aiko, the only daughter of Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress, celebrated her 20th birthday and became an adult member of the Imperial Family.

Here is the full text of Aiko's impressions:

 

I am happy to have successfully reached the milestone of becoming an adult.

 

Looking back over the past years, I am deeply moved by the many events that have taken place, and I realize that I have been blessed with a lot of learning over the years.

 

At the same time, I feel deeply that I have been indebted to many people in my daily life, including my teachers and friends.

 

Through meeting and interacting with various people, I learned how wonderful it is when people reach out to each other and expand the circle of exchange, and all these experiences are now my assets.

 

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all those who have been involved in my journey to this day.

 

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to the people of Japan who have watched my growth and given me their warm support.

 

Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress have raised me with great love and care, and have supported me most closely at all times.

 

Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress Emeritus have gently embraced me and guided me since I was a child.

 

I am deeply grateful to them.

 

From now on, as a member of the adult members of the Imperial Family, I would like to face each of my duties with sincerity and help Their Majesties as much as I can.

 

In addition, I would like to improve myself while always remembering to be considerate and grateful, and cherishing small joys, and move forward step by step so that I can grow into an adult who can be of use to others.

 

Although I am still in my infancy, I would be grateful if you could continue to watch over me warmly.

 

It is heartbreaking to know that so many people have died due to the new coronavirus infection.

 

I am also concerned about the many people who are still living a difficult life due to the effects of this infection.

 

I hope that a peaceful and colorful life will come to all of you soon, and I look forward to the day when I will be able to see and talk with you again as before.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kei Komuro Listed at Major U.S. Law Firm :There are Also Allegations of Career Fraud

Kei Komuro Receives "JFK Award": a New Allegation of Career Fraud?

Kei Komuro's Mother Criminally Charged with Fraud

What is Kei Komuro's Debt Problem

Classmate Bullying by Komuro

US to Pay for Mako and Kei's Security in the US, Japan Reports

Reported Scandals: The Japanese Will Never Accept Komuro

Mako Komuro and Kei Attend Funeral of Mako's grandfather with Akishino Family

Kei Komuro Fails NY State Bar Exam?

Former fiancée of Kei Komuro's mother releases comments: "I've asked Kei to convey her own wishes..."